Friday, April 22, 2011

The Story Behind Natty’s Rose Tattoos


Natty’s Rose Tattooed Story

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 years and during those years, he was falling apart with his father… The relationship between them became insanely bad that he got kicked out of his own house, so my father and I let him in. Eventually, his father kicked him out of school and depression and suicide attempts started.

ADM are the initials of his name

08.07.09 is the date that he died. Everytime I am reminded of this date, I know that I have to keep moving forward because I cannot turn my life around. At one point, I was suicidal myself but I was so glad I was still alive because I met him… but now that’s he’s gone, I have to keep walking the path that I hope he will help me go through because I know this is what he wants me to do…

The Rose is the symbols of our love. My boyfriend dedicated this song “Kiss from a rose” by Seal and ever since, he has nick named me “his rose”. He said I was like a rose: beautiful to look at but hard to hold. Though once possessed, it’s even more beautiful to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wong Tattoos